Where to look for information?
- Site map
- Categories tree
- Index of most recent articles, files, threads and users
- Full-text search
- Control panel
- Register to access more material, and to receive our newsletters
How to contribute?
You will have to be registered and authenticated to submit new articles. Then browse any section, or use your user menu, to post new material.
- Register to be authenticated at each visit
- Write a page that will be published on this site
- Post an image or a photo to be viewed by other members
- Share a file with other members
- While you're browsing, don't hesitate to comment visited pages, to send images or files, or to share some interesting link you may have
How to format text in pages?
To ease the production of text YACS has a little code interpreter. You will find in pages listed below descriptions of these codes, but also examples of their visual rendering on your system.
- Smileys available at this system
- In-line (bold, underline, ...)
- Links (and shortcuts, buttons, ...)
- Lists (with bullets, numbered, ...)
- Blocks (indentation, script, quote, ...)
- Tables (with headers, with grids, use CSV data, ...)
- Titles and questions (and table of content)
- Miscelleanous codes (flags, ...)
Get the source code?
- Index of reference scripts
- YACS authors and testers
- Licenses LGPL and variations
- Still on the to-do list
- Contribute to the development
Not satisfied yet?
- Submit a query to ask for help on this site
- Browse yetanothercommunitysystem.com to look for additional support
- Search at Google